This is great work 

Thanks for sharing.

--
- a
"be kind whenever possible.  it is always possible." --  h.h. the 14th dalai lama
-->> https://drawohara.io

On Sat, Nov 29, 2025, 22:15 Mohit Sindhwani via ruby-talk <ruby-talk@ml.ruby-lang.org> wrote:
Thanks Peter!

On 2025-11-23 9:29 pm, Peter Ramm wrote:
> Hi Mohit,
>
> There are some similarities but Warbler covers some more scenarios like Jarbler, e.g. Warbler supports servlet engines with war-files.
> Jarbler is strictly mentioned for direct execution of Ruby code by the jruby jars within the same JVM instance that you start with „java -jar . .“.
> So the main driver for developing Jarbler was the unavailability of Warbler for recent JRuby versions in the past.
> I hope this answers your questions.

This is very helpful. I will give it a spin and also try to write about
it when I do. Thanks also for your hard work on this.

Best regards,
Mohit.


______________________________________________
 ruby-talk mailing list -- ruby-talk@ml.ruby-lang.org
 To unsubscribe send an email to ruby-talk-leave@ml.ruby-lang.org
 ruby-talk info -- https://ml.ruby-lang.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/ruby-talk.ml.ruby-lang.org/