Hallo, is it also possible to use other Frameworks than React with it? - Thank you Am 28.04.26 um 20:19 schrieb Andy Maleh via ruby-talk:
What took 1.5 months to build in React JS code took 1.5 days in Glimmer DSL for Web Ruby code When I reimplemented a React component as the first Glimmer DSL for Web Component in my job's Fintech Rails web app, I thought I did what would have taken 1 week in React in 1.5 days in Glimmer, which seemed like a great improvement in productivity at the time (333.33% the productivity if we count 1 week of React as 5 business days). I recently inspected the Git timeline of the original React component, and discovered that it actually took 1.5 months to develop initially!!!
Continue reading: https://andymaleh.blogspot.com/2026/04/what-took-15-months-to-build-in-react... ______________________________________________ ruby-talk mailing list -- ruby-talk@ml.ruby-lang.org To unsubscribe send an email to ruby-talk-leave@ml.ruby-lang.org ruby-talk info -- https://ml.ruby-lang.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/ruby-talk.ml.ruby-lang.org...