Hello everyone, I wanted to share a free tool I've been working on that might be useful to the Ruby community. It's called Ptero, a free AI chat platform that provides access to multiple large language models in one place. It requires no signup and has no limits. Why it might be useful for Ruby developers: - Debugging Ruby code and understanding error messages - Generating boilerplate code and refactoring suggestions - Getting help with Ruby best practices and metaprogramming - Brainstorming architecture patterns or gem design - Exploring different approaches to solving a problem I built this because I was tired of juggling different AI tools and creating accounts just to test models. The goal is a single, clean interface to get quick, useful answers without friction. Key features: - No signup required – just start using it - Multiple AI models to compare responses - Completely free You can try it here: https://ptero.pro/ I'd love to hear your honest feedback. What would make this more helpful for Ruby developers? Is there anything missing that would make it a better fit for your workflow? Thanks for taking a look!